my pictures

Sunday, April 16, 2006

More pictures from around town.

A flowering fern from in front of my apartment. I had hoped to get a picture of it sooner but by the time I got my camera the flower had already started to wilt.


A fountain.


Trinity Episcopal Church



The Arlington Theater. Apparently it's really neat inside, designed to look like the night sky. I've never been there, but everyone says I should go some time.


The SB courthouse.


A panorama of the yard at the courthouse.


Stern's Wharf



A closer shot of the dolphin fountain at Stern's Wharf. It took awhile to get a shot without people in front of the fountain. I guess it's a popular photo spot.


A panorama of stern's wharf. I have larger copies (over 10K pixels wide) but blogger sized it down a lot.


A row of palms. Apparently this used to be an indian burial mound.


I'm not sure what this is. I think it's apark of some sort.


Some beach plants. Dunno what kind they are. The depth of view didn't turn out quite like I wanted but I think the picture turned out nicely.


Closeup of the beach plants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home